Sunday 26 July 2015

MY THOUGHTS ON ONISION AS OF LATELY

Hello there, guys! So for those of you who have read my blog entry about the things and people I have an irrational fondness for you know I quite enjoy Onision. If you don't know who Onision is, let me just give you a description;

Onision is one of the most hated YouTuber's ever if not the number one most hated. He makes harsh comments and digs towards those who are vulnerable such as fat people and people with special needs. He finds great joy in starting arguments with other YouTubers on twitter and has gained more haters than fans for all the drama he's caused. Also let's not talk about his past relationships.


So I bet you're wondering why I watch his videos if I portray him so negatively. Well, I basically like to laugh at him. Yes, that's a stupid reason but I find joy in how he contradicts himself a lot.

ANYWAY...

Most of you probably know that Shane Dawson came out recently as bisexual through a video he posted to his channel. He made the video to encourage his audience to accept themselves for who they are and they shouldn't feel ashamed just because of who they love. The video was quite emotional and he did cry quite a bit. 


As soon as the first tear fell I just knew Onision was going to have to say something about it. And I was right...

Onision posted up this tweet the same day Shane's video was posted;


When seeing the replies on this tweet I noticed people were like "Ohh that's so sweet" and stuff like that. Well to be honest, if I was Shane, I would've taken this a different way. In my opinion, Onision was making more of a dig at Shane as if he was crying for no reason. Also he seemed to be gloating about the kiss. Seriously, Onision and Shane have been enemies for a while now. Why would Onision just randomly congratulate his enemy? I don't congratulate my enemies on Facebook or Twitter or anything. You know why? Because they aren't worth my time! So why would Onision do this? To get attention as usual?

Five days later, Onision uploads a video called "I'm Coming Out (My Confession)". The first thing I thought was "Is he serious??? Copying Shane much." 



In the video he talks about how he wants to be accepted and he does his best to be pleasant to those around him (as if!) Then he starts crying, as usual, about being accepted by God which Shane had also mentioned in his video. Then towards the end of the video, he confessed that he was actually sexually attracted to hating people and that he's an asshole whilst crying fakely. This enraged many viewers. 

I just can't believe someone could take time out of their day to insult and mock others. Also, Onision has a child. When that kid grows up and watches his Dad's videos, how will he feel? It's an absolute joke.

Onision if you ever read this, please stop! You could be making videos that make people smile and laugh. Not videos that hurt!

Anyway I'm not going to rant any more. Thanks for reading the blog entry! Don't forget to follow me on the YouTube and Instagram and many other social media sites. And feel free to contact me! Until next time. Bye! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment