Tuesday 12 May 2015

HOW TO IDENTIFY FAKE FRIENDS

Hey guys! So you can probably tell from the title that I'm going to talk about my past friendship with a certain indiviual and what I learned from them. To hide the friend's identities I am going to be referring to them by a nickname.

Hellspawn 


I was friends with Hellspawn for three years and, boy, what an experience that was. I have never had a more horrible friend than her. Yes, guys. It's rant time!

Spoilt

Hellspawn was literally the most spoilt person I've ever met.  Her spoilt behaviour started when she was a child with a situation in which her mother gave Hellspawn and her sister a £1 to get whatever they wanted in the shop. Her sister used it wisely and got two things whilst Hellspawn only got one thing.  She begged her mother for more money who said no because they had the same amount. Ever since then, her mother has apparantly treated Hellspawn like dirt unlike her sister. I didn't believe the story when I heard it. But when I heard from her, I literally was face palming inside my head.

I remember going to Hellspawns house and I used to wait while she did her chores for her to come hang out. The only house work she had to do was polish the door frames with a wipe. Such an easy task. Yet she still complained. I clean my bedroom and the bathroom in my house all the time! And I don't complain at all!

I also remember having a conversation with her about religion. She always claimed that she didn't believe in God. At the time I really cared bout religion so I basically was trying to get it into her head that it was real (I respect other peoples views now). So she opened up to me and said, "I do believe in him. But I don't rely on him What's he ever done for me?" As some of you know, my Mother is actually deceased. I had to resist the urge to say to her, "He lets you have both your parents still." But I knew if I did she would resolve to bitching about me behind my back.

So emo

Hellspawn used to listen to a lot of bands like My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Sleeping with Sirens...you get it. She listened to emo/punk bands and I had nothing against that. I just didn't like how the music affected her. She started to act depressed all the time an whined more often. One day we were out walking and I said to her, "Dude, you've only started acting like this ever since you've started listening to that music." She reacted pathetically. She took a hissy fit and declared that I wasn't the only person to say that. Well surely if there were others it must mean it's true!

She also had a problem with other peoples music tastes. She always insulted Lady Gaga in front of me. I told her it hurt and she basically said to me, "Everyone insults my music taste. Why can't I insult other peoples tastes?" Talk about bitchy logic.

Compulsive Liar

Hellspawn and another girl, who we shall call Dosey for the time being, were always causing fights. Sometimes against each other. Sometimes against me. I will share with you all a situation that really happened. I will tell the story how I remember it. I will not lie or exaggerate anything.

So basically there was a girl we used to hang out with called Alex who was friends with me and Hellspawn. At one point we started to really dislike Alex and I can't even remember why. Anyway, I was on a walk with Hellspawn and we were talking about CSI and crime scene things. She then said to me, "Do you know Alex said your Dad pushed your Mom down the stairs."

A few days later, Dosey said to me, "Alex said your Dad choked your Mom with her own tongue."

Of course I was absolutely infuriated. I know how my Mom died and it was none of the above. Also my Dad loved my Mom so much. Obviously I told my Dad and a whole confrontation was held. Alex claimed that she hadn't said anything. My Dad then visited Hellspawn's family to which she claimed she hadn't said anything like that at all.

The next time I saw Hellspawn was in school. She said that I misunderstood what she said. She said, "Remember we were talking about CSI? And we were saying what if your Mom was actually murdered." Later Alex confronted Hellspawn and was asking her why she said such things about her. Hellspawn bit her lip and kept her eyes on the ground and said, "you did. You said it." So strange that she remembered only then!

It was obvious she was lying. I lost a friend because of her lie.

Jealous

Hellspawn was always jealous because of stupid things. She hated when people got drunk because she apparently couldn't. She was jealous because she had a good life with no family problems of situations. And I am not exaggerating that. I am being honest.

As some of you know Siun is one of my best friends and Hellspawn was always jealous of her. I remember she gave me her phone to keep as she got a new one. And stupidly she forgot to delete her messages. I know that looking through other peoples messages is an intrusion of privacy. But I couldn't resist. She was saying so many negative things about me to others. One of the messages to her boyfriend was about how I spend too much time with Siun. But Hellspawn was a terrible friend who whined a lot and made me feel anxious. Siun was the complete opposite.

Inconsiderate

One time me, Hellspawn, Siun and another friend Colleen were on lunch duty and we had to make sure students were going in the right doors. A former friend tried to pick a fight with us because we couldn't let her in. I defended her and said she was just an angry person. Hellspawn then asked why the former friend goes to Youthlife (a bereavement agency for young people) and I explained her family situation - one of the things being her Grandparent died who she was really close to. Hellspawn then said, "I don't get why people go to Youthlife for the death of their grandparents. Everyones grandparent dies!" Little did she know Siun's granny wasn't in good health. So I confidently said to Hellspawn, "Listen, you have no idea who you are saying that to."


There are tonnes of more stories to tell but I have wrote enough. So from this friendship I learned that if a friend is constantly whining about stupid things, tell her that its nothing to be so whiny about. And if she isn't happy with that forget about her! If a friend is constantly stirring up stories to start a fight because of her anger, ditch her immediately. She is trouble!

Until next time guys! Bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment