Sunday 31 May 2015

MAY FAVOURITES

Movies & TV Shows

Perfect Sisters


Perfect Sisters was not what I expected it to be. As it was in the horror section of Showbox I was expecting some flick with an insane sister or something. But it was the complete opposite. It was such an emotional movie based on a real story in which two sisters murdered their Mother as they couldn't take her alcoholism anymore. With the emotional ending it kind of makes us feel sorry for the sisters. It also ends with Wait by M83 which makes it even worse. Oh God...Right in the feels.

Drawn Together


I don't even remember how I came across this show but I don't regret deciding to watch it. It has so much gags and is quite a unique show. For fans of Family Guy and American Dad, I really recommend this show. 

Books

...But I Love You


This book is literally one of my favorites and I'm not even halfway through yet! The story basically explores the attitudes many people have towards gays and lesbians.It promotes the fact that everyone is a normal human at the end of the day whether you are gay or straight. Talk about inspiring!! Also I ship Helena and Kate! OTP! 

Makeup & Cosmetics


I came across this rose gold eye shadow by L'Oreal Paris the other day called 'Pin Up Pink' and it has to be my most favorite eye shadow ever. It's so cute and pretty and helps my eyes stand out. I wear this basically everyday I go out now I'm that obsessed. Thank you L'Oreal Paris for this wonderful eye shadow which has made such a massive impact on my life. Haha. 


Music


Lately all I've been listening to is three songs that The Living Tombstone made for the popular game franchise Five Nights at Freddy's. He made three songs for each game; The first one is basically from the point of view of the animatronics who only want to be friends with Mike, the second is from the point of a Mother who's child dies at the hands of the Purple guy and the third is from the point of view of the Purple guy. Pretty intense songs. But so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment