Wednesday 6 May 2015

What's in my bag?


Hey Guys! So for my entry today I'm going to share with you all what is in my bag. So here's an opportunity to be nosey. You're invited! Also, your friends are invited! So bring your buddies here to see the contents of my bag.


I always have my purse in my bag. I will always need it as it holds all my cards and cash. People who don't take their purses or wallets with them on a daily bases confuse me. I got this purse at Q-Con and I love it so much. It's so quirky.


In my bag, I also bring powder and a powder brush in case I'm in need of covering up that deep blush! *Cringes at cringy-ness*. You never know when you're gonna need to touch up on your makeup. And since I am the eyeliner Queen Supreme, I need to carry around eyeliner in case I'm in need of a touch up around my eyes too. As for lipgloss and lipstick, I carry three different shades everyday in order to determine which shade i'm in the mood to wear for the day. I'm also a huge fan of the NO.7 Shine & Tint lipgloss range. Seriously guys, try them out!



I always carry around a notepad as someday I want to be a writer. I write down ideas that randomly pop into my head so I don't forget them and I sometimes use it to take notes in class. It's so handy and looks cute. I also carry around a book to read in case I want to entertain myself. Right now I'm reading ...But I love You by Sinead Gillespie and it's so good!

So there you all have it! The contents of my bag. There's nothing special in there but it was fun to write about!

Until next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment